Monday, June 1, 2009

The Smartest Woman Alive! Swimming lessons, and Summer

I'm just sitting here tonight, still thinking that nothing can ruin this day~what is left of it anyhow. Today was the day of days that I passed my Series 6 exam for my security license. I'm sure it doesn't sound like a huge deal to the rest of you , but apparently that was a part of my brain that hadn't been used as much as "MOM" Studying is definately a skill and one I am lacking in. One test down and only one to go until I have my license and then unfortunately 2 more for the state of Wyoming, but who is counting? (me!)

Liberty is so excited because I signed her up for swimming lessons this year. I have to admit I am a little nervous because she can ride the bus everyday-but I am trying to be brave and know that she can do it herself....She is probably better about getting her stuff all collected than I am. Rylee was trying to decide if she wanted to go or not-I think she finally wants to go, but now I'm not sure if she is quite tall enough :( Hopefully it all works out, I figured if she goes maybe we will drive everyday and that will get me all geared up to let her start preschool! Mom is struggling a little more with sending number 2 than she did with 1.

Someday I will really put some pictures on this thing, but until then-just imagine us looking fabulous! (I got Josh started exercising and now he is the work out Nazi! I try not to admit to him when I can hardly hobble around after he leaves in the morning, but it has been fun trying!)

3 comments:

Cari said...

Yay!! Good job! I have no idea what it is you're taking tests for! But I DO know how hard studying is... so congratulations!

Suzanne said...

That's so funny that you hobble after he leaves!!! Good for him!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!.. It really exciting job you selected..
Thanks for sharing....

___________________
Vince
Loans in a low rate and we make it easy to repay it too