Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Living La Vida Loca

Holy Smokes, time flies. I would love to tell you about all the fun things and places we've been going and doing, but the reality comes down to, its spring time and we are crazy busy! Gotta love it. We are on the count down to the the end of school-I'm not sure Libby is thrilled but it means to Rylee that school will have to start again and then it means she gets to go!!!! If it was crazy to have one kid go to school, it makes me feel really old to have number two on her way! You can all quit holding your breathe, Joe still isn't potty trained and has no desire so he may be in diapers longer than Dalley.......Good things and great pictures coming soon! Love Ya

4 comments:

Cari said...

I wish I could've come this morning :( Landon's not doing so well with new places and faces... and I'm not doing so well with how little sleep we are both getting! It was good to see you Sunday though, and maybe by July he'll be better? We'll be coming back then for the 24th..

Darcy said...

Wow you posted! Haha just kidding... I wonder if we should start placing bets on Joe being potty trained before Dal. I think it'd be too close for comfort for me. haha. Maybe one day he will just catch on.

Paul and Kelly said...

Aubrie loves to pee on the potty. If you stick her up there, she'll pee. Now we've just got to get her to where she knows when she needs to do it! Wanna have a race between her and Joe? :D

Anonymous said...

WOW!... I wish I could've come this morning :( Landon's not doing so well with new places and faces...

___________________
Vince
Loans in a low rate and we make it easy to repay it too